Monday, June 30, 2014

Travel Tips

Capital One
Capital One (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

 Travel tips:
I thought I knew about all the deals, discounts but realized I am still learning. Things I learnt last week. I can get rebates for travel booking in via hotel.com, priceline.com or booking.com, expedia.ca etc.  if I click through Great Canadian Rebates.  I could have earned around $50 rebates on previous booking. But good thing is that I know and I want all of you to know as well.
I also learnt that I can use the   Capital One® Aspire Travel™ World MasterCard® points to cover my Presto Card purchase for the  Go Train. I added $350 to Presto Card and then redeemed the points to cover $350.  With this card, I had to pay $120 fees but Great Canadian Rebates credit covered $75 of that.


No comments: